Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Incredible Income and how to achieve it!

My name is Jerry Weaver and I live in Portland, Oregon. As usual for this time of the year (December) it is overcast right now with achance of rain. In spite of what you hear about Oregon, it is very moderate here. It seldom gets below freezing and seldom gets above 90. And we have typically low relative humidity and very few bugs. You can actually sit on your back deck and not have to swat bugs away. The othe cool thing about Oregon is that just about any outdoor situation you want is within about 60 minutes from Portland. We have the only year round snow skiing area in the country and the ocean beach is near. I remember when I first moved here in 1983 that I was at a stoplight near the east/west main freeway and a car with skis on top passed in front of me headed East at the same time as a car headed West with a surf board on top. Amazing! More later.

No comments: